FIRE SPRINKLER FITTER – CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
It is expected the successful candidate will have:
- Australian Citizenship
- Current Police Clearance
- Current WA Drivers Licence
- Construction Safety Card (White / Blue)
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- The ability to be a confident operator with good attention to detail.
- The appropriate aptitude dealing directly with our customers.
- Installation of Fire Sprinklers/Pumps & Hydrant Systems
- Good understanding of Australian Standards and Reading Plans
- Adherence to company OH&S procedures
- Commissioning and reporting
- Other duties as required but not limited to;
- Fire Systems Isolations/DE isolations
- Sprinkler/Pumps Fault finding
- Underground Main Piping
- Gas Suppression Installation
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 5 years Fire Sprinkler/Plumbing/Pipe Fitting experience
- Plumbing or Sprinkler Trade Qualification preferred
- Sound Knowledge of AS1851/AS2118 & NCC
- Good communications skills
- High Risk Work Licence (WP, Working at Heights) preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and in team environment
- Gas Suppression Installation experience
- Exposure to current OH&S procedures including risk assessments JSA’s etc
We have clients stemming from Health, Defence, Mining, Industrial and Commercial portfolios. The position is full time and metro based from our Malaga Head Office, some regional travel may be expected as it arises.
Job Type: Full-time